A strategic media professional with experience in digital media planning and buying and assisting in creating media mix strategies that can deliver results. You strive to bring new innovative ideas to the table, and you possess a negotiating prowess to deliver the most cost-efficient media plans.
You are an excel wizard working with numbers, analyzing them, and putting them into perspective in a visually and compelling way to tell a story, what is working what is not.
You enjoy collaborating with a team, solving problems, and generating solutions. You are a problem solver with ability to deliver creative solutions.
The Media Associate at Cronin will be responsible for managing the implementation, maintenance, and optimization of digital media campaigns. This position requires working closely with media planners and the analytics team, assisting in analyzing results and generating reports to improve results and drive business growth for our clients. Manage 3rd and 4th party ad solutions (Double Click, Google Ads, Google Analytics) to ensure campaign delivery and performance.
The Media Associate will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the production and implementation of digital advertising campaigns in various platforms including Google Ads, Facebook/LinkedIn, Bing, LinkedIn, various DSP’s and/or programmatic vendors
- Ensuring that digital ad campaigns are created and set up in a timely and accurate manner
- Monitoring the delivery and performance of campaigns on an on-going basis
- Assisting in development of client facing presentations that summarize and synthesize campaign performance including recommendations to improve.
- Identifying new and emerging online advertising technology and capabilities to improve program performance.
- Collaborating with internal Brand Management team/Client and other agency personnel to learn all phases of the clients’ marketing objectives and develop strategically sound plans that address their goals
- Collaborating with Analytics team for ongoing reporting and measurements across various media channels
- Working closely with Analytics department to ensure all tracking in place and working correctly (as part of overall quality assurance process)
This position reports to SVP, Media.
Qualifications / Experience
- BA/BS in relevant discipline
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- 2+ years of digital media planning and buying experience in agency environment ideal
- Analytical and online certifications from Google a plus
- Thorough understanding of Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing display advertising campaigns
This is an exempt position.
This role requires in-person work at our Glastonbury, Connecticut office.
Background check required.
Please no recruiters.