Cronin & Amica win top honors at Telly Awards
Cronin and its content production company, Bonfire Productions, captured thirteen honors at the 38th Annual Healthcare Advertising Awards.
Of the thirteen honors, Cronin secured four gold awards, three for Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health (D-HH), New Hampshire’s only academic health system, and one for the State of Connecticut.
Cronin and Bonfire also received a silver and bronze award for D-HH work and a bronze award for the State of Connecticut. Campaigns for both D-HH and the State of Connecticut supported critical communications during the COVID-19 pandemic.
“Over the last year, the importance of accurate and powerful healthcare communications has never been greater. It was a privilege to work with both Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health and the State of Connecticut to create emotionally-charged communications that not only provided crucial information but also celebrated the strength and resiliency of their respective communities,” said Steve Wolfberg, Chief Creative Officer for Cronin and President and Chief Creative Officer for Bonfire. “To be honored at the largest healthcare advertising awards is truly something special, and I could not be prouder of our team for rising to the challenge.”
- Hand Sanitizer “Sanitizing” for Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health– Installations
- Masks on Outdoor “Snow” for Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health– Outdoor
- “Masks On” Integrated Campaign for Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health– Total Advertising Campaign
- 2020 COVID-19 Messaging Campaign for The State of Connecticut’s Office of the Governor/Department of Health– COVID Marketing Campaign
- “Masks On” Television Campaign for Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health– Television-Advertising Series
- “Bubble” Campaign for the State of Connecticut’s Office of the Governor/Department of Health– COVID Response Materials
- Website for Center of Human Development
- Website for Connecticut Orthopedics
- “Ready to Care” Video for Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health– Digital Video Advertisement less than two minutes
- Hand Sanitizer “Hands” for Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health– Installations
- Masks on Magazine “Snow” for Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health– Magazine-Advertising, Single Piece
- Mask on Outdoor “Wood” for Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health– Outdoor
The Healthcare Advertising Awards is the oldest, largest and well-renowned healthcare advertising competition. This year, over 4,400 entries were submitted, where 445 entries received a gold award, 322 received silver, and 245 received bronze.
NewsletterSign up to receive our monthly newsletter.
Because simply being in the know isn't enough.
Cronin’s 2020 Vision: Tech that does
Doing good is good business